How to register a person for Public Training?
How to proceed with On-Site, Closed or Individual Training courses?
- Please complete and send us the Enquiry form.
- Once we receive the form, we will prepare a quote and contact you to discuss your needs in more detail.
- If you accept the quote, then fill out the booking form to complete the registration (by doing so, you accept our Terms and Conditions).
- The payment should be completed according to the terms of your agreement with us (if you want to pay after the course, we will require Purchase Order or other guarantee of payment).
- Before the course, you will receive our joining instructions containing all necessary details.
Does the training price include VAT?
No, and in most cases the applicable VAT rate will be added to the invoice.
Do you accept credit or debit card payment?
Yes, we accept debit/credit card payments. If you want to pay via credit or debit card, please choose the appropriate option on the booking form.
Is lunch included in the training price?
For most Public Training sessions taking place between 09:30 and 17:30, lunch is included in the training price.
Do I need to bring my own computer?
We recommend that delegates bring their own laptops. If you prefer NobleProg to provide laptops, please contact us to arrange.
How can I pay?
- Bank Transfer (Pro-forma invoice)
- Online Payment (Via Credit or Debit Card through WorldPay)
- Zhifubao (Alipay), UnionPay
- Purchase Order (PO)
What happens after the course?
- Each participant will be asked to fill out the training evaluation form. We care about the quality of our courses, so your feedback is extremely important for us.
- You will receive the NobleProg certificate immediately after the training. You can access it through our website: Certificate Authentication.
- We will send you the Trainer Course Report containing a summary of the course and the suggestions made by the trainer.
- In most cases, you will be able to send further questions to the instructor after the course has finished.